Energy embodied, chaos and order united—a race of inherent flexibility, passion, and diversity
- From the City of Asi, Baldari.
PC being a genasi is rare.
- 50% to select Type I
- 10% for a Type II
Your ancestors were native to the Elemental Planes, so you are considered an elemental creature for the purpose of effects that relate to creature origin.
- Stat Modifiers: +1 INT, +1 STR
- Size: Medium
- Average Height: 5’7” – 6’2”
- Average Weight: 130 – 225 lbs.
- Speed: 30ft
- Languages: Primordial
- Elemental Bloodline: Advantage on saves vs disease, poison, sleep, paralysis and stunning. 25% chance turning a critical hit or sneak attack to a normal hit.
Tier I Genasi
Brown-skinned genasi most often bald with golden szuldar that glow along the head.
- Gain a +1 racial bonus to your all Fortitude Saves.
- Stat Bonuses: +1 to STR
- Earthshock: lvl/day, AOE: 10ft, All enemies around you must -2 save vs Dexterity or be knocked prone. L10 -4, L20 -6.
Red or ruddy bronze skinned genasi with fiery orange szuldar and eyes and flickering flames that usually erupt from the lines located on the head.
- Gain +1 racial bonus to Reflex saves
- Stat Bonuses: +1 to DEX
- Resist 5 fire, L10: 10 fire, L20 15 fire
Genasi with seafoam green skin and bright blue szuldar that glow along a usually bald head.
- Stat Bonuses: +1 to CON
- You can breathe underwater.
Genasi with silvery skin, light blue szuldar, and most often a set of gray ice crystal spikes along the top of the head.
- Stat Bonuses: +1 to WIS
- You gain resist 5 cold, L10: 10 cold, L20 15 oold, L30 20 cold
- Improved Leviatation: Leviatate level/day up to level x 10 total minutes per day.