Ocean Shore village.
Named after a famed fisherman.
Village’s Deity: Nut
Population: 900 (99% Human, 1% Other)
Item Level: 2
Main industry: fishing, farming, carpentry, and husbandry.
Regional Nomarch: Amon-Nut
Leader: Khorri – Male Human Merchant has matted black hair and brown eyes. He wears modest garments and a wide-brimmed hat. Carries a satchel.
- Djemi – 40ish Male Human Fighter with black hair and amber eyes, and a distinctive scar on his face. He wears scale armor and wields a short sword and heavy shield with a symbol of Horus.
- Sobe – 50ish Male Human Priest/Scribe is heavyset, with braided brown hair and blue eyes. He wears fine clothing and a holy symbol of Thoth.
- Awehun – 30ish Male Human Craftsman has long black hair and hazel eyes. He wears modest garments and a wooden holy symbol.
- Shrine of Nut
- Big Fin Inn
- Another 4 months of Rebuilding Phase.. the Hill Giant threat has people staying close to town.
- The town needs help protection from bugbear/hill giant encounter still on the farms and housing in 3-6 mile proximity of Kawa.
- Nomarch has come to town.
- This town was hit by a Tomb King Attack Squad. Town reports boats with resurrected corpses and enchanted humanoids. Rumored a Mummy Mage with Tomb Scorpions were present.